The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Blanville
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Vermentino
- Soil : argileux
Can be kept for 3 years after the year of the vintage, to drink between 12 and 14°C with friends to enjoy an evening or afternoon in the sun!
As an aperitif, for seafood on the beach, with cheese or even with white meat!