Blanville Château Haut-Blanville - Grande Cuvée - Rouge - 2017
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Blanville
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc Grès de Montpellier
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 70% Syrah, 20% Grenache, 8% Mourvèdre, 2% Carignan
- Soil : Calcaire (cailloutis calcaire)
A wine to uncork for good meals with friends or family. Consume now or keep for up to 10 years.
Perfect on a rib of beef or game such as wild boar or roe deer.