The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Brimoncourt
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 40% Pinot Noir 35% Chardonnay 25% Pinot Meunier
- Soil : Sous-sol en majorité calcaire qui procure à la vigne une irrigation naturelle constante.
Drink now or keep for up to 7 years. It is a wine with a strong personality that will delight your guests. Very fresh for the aperitif, it is also great with poultry or cheese. Dare to agree!
A delicate wine to enjoy as an aperitif, but also with cheeses such as chaource, brie and salers. For dessert, it will perfectly accompany wild strawberries or raspberry macaroons.