The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Brimoncourt
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 80% Pinot Noir 20% Chardonnay
- Soil : Sous-sol en majorité calcaire qui procure à la vigne une irrigation naturelle constante.
Drink now or keep for up to 5 years. It is a wine that allows you to have fun playing with the chords, it perfectly illustrates the beauty of the great pinot noirs of our region.
Its remarkable freshness makes it an ideal wine for aperitifs. It is also the perfect partner for seafood and iodine flavours. It will perfectly match Japanese and Korean cuisine and will highlight spicy tones.