The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Champagne Lucien Collard
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 70% - Chardonnay 30% - 5g de sucre
- Soil : Sols argilo - calcaires
To be used after storing in the refrigerator.
Ideal as an aperitif for its freshness, it will also accompany you on your fish and seafood with its slightly salty and iodine note at the end of the mouth. We particularly recommend oysters but also carpaccio de St Jacques. Finally, for the sweet tooth, raspberry desserts will bring a touch of freshness and perfect acidity with an extra raw taste.