CHAMPAGNE PATRICK BOIVIN Cuvée TRADITION MILLESIME - Pétillant - 1999
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : CHAMPAGNE PATRICK BOIVIN
- Year : 1999
- Region : Champagne
- Appellation : Champagne premier cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% CHARDONNAY
- Soil : ARGILO CALCAIRE
To be consumed at 10°C. A tasting glass similar to a wine glass, with a closed wall to allow the concentration of
allowing the concentration of the aromatic salts. Elegance and refinement for a tasting with friends or family.
It will be judicious to taste this vintage with a veal steak with fresh truffles. This vintage will offer a nice acidity, in order to propose a tonic aspect to the whole. The truffle blossoms in this dish with this vintage.