The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Bois d'Arlène
- Year : 2014
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vacqueyras
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache 70%, Syrah 30%
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires recouverts de galets roulés
This wine can be enjoyed now, or as a complement to your cellar. It should be kept between 3 and 5 years. Serve between 18 and 20°C.
This vintage will go perfectly with your autumn dishes, especially "hunting returns", game and meat in sauces, your terrines and delicatessen assortments.