Château Caminade Haut Guérin Elevé en Fût de Chêne - Rouge - 2018
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Caminade Haut Guérin
- Year : 2018
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Merlot 70%, Cabernet Sauvignon 20%, Cabernet Franc 10%
- Soil : Argilo-graveleux
On red meat, a dish in sauce, cheeses with a long maturing time.
Perfect for a Bordeaux-style rib steak. A typical dish for a typical wine "Made in Bordeaux!"
The Wine Estate
Château Caminade Haut Guérin
Génissac is a small village perched at an altitude of more than 40 meters. It borders the communes of Libourne, Cadarsac and Arveyres. But it is distinguished from these by its exceptional terroir! Indeed, the vineyard is located on gravelly plateaus, which allows the vines to take root in the pebbles that make up the soil. Thus, in the long run, this advantageous situation gives the wine an exceptional maturity. Château Caminade Haut Guérin is located in the small village of Génissac, and is situated opposite prestigious appellations such as Pomerol or Saint Emilion. Separated only by the Dordogne river, the Château has shown that it has its place in this prestigious environment. The vineyard extends over forty hectares of on 32 in production to date. We have four grape varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec!