Château Capion Château Capion - Rouge - 2016
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Capion
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Terrasses du Larzac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Syrah (60 %) / Grenache (30 %) / Mourvèdre (10 %)
- Soil : Calcaire
From now on and keep for up to 10 years. Serve between 17 and 18°.
To impress - To make your cellar
Enjoy with grilled meat or candied pork loin accompanied by seasonal vegetables.
Dessert - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS