The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Chatain
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 15% Cabernet Franc, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 70% Merlot
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Ideal all year round for festive or daily meals in traditional or exotic cuisine. Open one hour before serving if the wine is decanted, two hours if it is kept in the bottle; Serve at room temperature, between 17 and 18°C
it goes perfectly with red meats, civets, a cheese platter and desserts made with chocolate or red fruits.