Château de Bel / Vins Olivier cazenave La Veille des Landes - Rouge - 2016
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Bel / Vins Olivier cazenave
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Merlot noir
- Soil : argilo calcaire
A wine of pleasure, rourmand juicy, to be crunched, which is sufficient on its own but excels in marriage.
As an aperitif with cold meats or mild cheeses. Ideal with quality poultry and grilled white meat or meat in sauce!