The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Fontenay
- Year : 2019
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine Chenonceaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Côt (Malbec) 85%, Cabernet Franc 15%
- Soil : coteaux perrucheux
powerful and rich in red fruit, it can be enjoyed now and will round out over time.
Serve between 12 and 16°C
To be combined with red meats and ripened cheeses