Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Lastours
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Vermentino - Roussanne
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires et caillouteux, exposés au soleil levant
As an aperitif and over a Mediterranean meal - Serve between 8°C and 10°C.
A great wine to accompany seafood, grilled fish or poultry. And of course by itself at the end of a long day.
The Wine Estate
Château de Lastours
A magical and timeless site, coloured by the soft Mediterranean light... Château de Lastours overlooks an estate of character with 850 hectares of generous vines and majestic olive trees, nestled in the garrigue. Property of the Allard family, the estate is run by Franck Allard and Xavier de Rozières and is renowned for its fine wines, but also for its 90km of car tracks !Château de Lastours is a magical and eternal site. This majestic 850-hectare estate located near the Mediterranean Sea consists of a 100-hectare vineyard and a 10-hectare olive grove (which represents about 3,000 olive trees!). This unique terroir offers ideal geological and climatic conditions. The vineyard is worked according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, the estate is certified "High Environmental Value" by the Ministry of Agriculture and in conversion to Organic Agriculture since 2017.