The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Paraza
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Syrah 60%, Grenache 20%, Mourvèdre 20%
- Soil : Sols calcaires palustres datant du tertiaire. Cailloux anguleux et galets siliceux en provenance de la Montagne noire.
For a great meal. Or at the time of the cheese. Very elegant.
Drink now to appreciate its smoothness and keep for up to 7 years.
It goes perfectly with your red meats, grilled or in sauce; a delight with aged cheeses.