Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château de Peyrel
- Year : 2014
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Semillion 97%, Muscadelle 3%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
It can be served with more or less complex dishes, especially with fish and shellfish, at between 10 and 12°C
Renaissance 2014, goes perfectly with fish, shellfish, pike with cream, snail puff pastry, leg of monkfish, as well as dry goat cheese.