The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Salles
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Buzet
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : 60% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : argilo-calcaire & graveleux
Drink it now. Cellaring potential: 7 to 8 years.
For a good tasting, the wine should be at 16 or 17 degrees and do not hesitate to open the bottles at least 3 to 4 hours before drinking the wine.
Perfect with red meat, duck breast, duck confit, or game.