The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 100%
- Soil : Sols d'alluvions récents et très filtrants
To be served with fine meats or game between 15 and 17°.
Ready to drink or to keep for 2 or 3 years.
Delicious with a rib of beef in the oven, a tournedos with truffle butter, a grilled entrecote a la plancha, a terrine of partridge or wild boar, a rack of lamb with parsley, a roast duck with porcini mushrooms ...