The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Font Barrièle
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Costières de Nîmes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Roussane 80%, Grenache blanc 20%
- Soil : Terrasse rhodanienne de galets roulés
This wine of great elegance can be drunk now or kept for 4 to 10 years. It is best served at 12°C to accompany Mediterranean cuisine with balance.
A very nice and original pairing for this floral and finely wooded wine, to accompany a white meat dish in sauce, such as a delicious Bresse chicken with cream and morels.