The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Gadet-Terrefort
- Year : 2011
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 70% et Merlot Noir 30%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire et sable graveleux
Lunch or dinner with the family. A wine with a real Médoc character. Consume now or in 3 to 5 years. Decant before the meal.
Perfect with red meats (cooked or grilled) and cheeses (hard pasta) with character.