The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Grand' Grange
- Year : 2020
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : IGP Comtés Rhodaniens
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon blanc
- Soil : Sables granitiques
Ideal as an aperitif, perfect when looking for a fruity wine. To be drunk now and for several years the fruit will remain intact thanks to the hermetically sealed screw cap closure. Serve between 9 and 11°C.
Seafood platter, fish à la plancha.