Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château La Villatade
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.4°
- Grape : Syrah80%, Grenache 20%
- Soil : Schiste, Argilocalcaire
To be enjoyed slightly chilled as an aperitif with cold meats and cheese or with a good barbecue with friends! Drink immediately or between 6 and 7 years.
Tapas, cold cuts/cheese, Grilled meats (duck breast, lamb, beef), Curry, Spicy dishes.