The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Les Hauts de Caillevel
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 35% Chenin, 35% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Sauvignon Gris.
- Soil : Plateau argilo-calcaire
Serve chilled between 8° and 9°. This wine can be kept for 6 to 8 years in a good cellar. Its peak will be in 2019/2020.
To be enjoyed as an aperitif, with a spicy dish or with a good sheep's cheese!