Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château magdeleine Bouhou
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 90% Merlot - 10% Malbec
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire aux Veines Calcaires
The ABRI 2016 can be drunk now with a little airing or kept for a few more years.
It is a wine of character which can be associated with the majority of meats. With this great vintage, it will go wonderfully well with convivial cuisine, grilled meat for example, or most dishes with sauce.
The Wine Estate
Château magdeleine Bouhou
The Château Magdeleine Bouhou located in the heart of the Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux appellation, is a vineyard in its second year of organic conversion. Atypical by its 100% red grape variety and planted essentially with Merlot and Malbec. The vintages are divided between two approaches. A first one by the type of soil and the art of blending with the GRAND VIN and the BOHA. And a second, more playful approach by grape variety with the series of LA PETITE MADELEINE, a single grape variety vinified without added sulfur.