Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Mascard
- Year : 2011
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Haut-Médoc
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 50 % Merlot et 50% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Sablonneux-graveleux
Drink now and keep for 10 years
Perfect with cold meats, Salad of gizzards and foie gras,, Roast pork or beef or ostrich or quail...Pork or Chicken Carry, Stuffed Capon, Suckling Pig, Goose or Duck Confit, Coq au vin, Turkey stuffed with prunes, Entrecote à la Bordelaise, Game with mushrooms, Leg of Lamb, Roast of horse, Cheese puff pastry, Edam, Sheep cheese, Gouda, Chocolate fondue