Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Meric
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Merlot,Cabernet-Sauvignon,Petit Verdot
- Soil : Sablo graveleux
This wine can be enjoyed today and will evolve favourably within 12 years.
This wine will sublimate fine red meats, duck confits, marked cheeses.
The Wine Estate
Located to the north of the Médoc, Château Méric is located on the tip of the gravel. The particularity of this terroir was that the communes formed 3 islands before the marshes were dried up. The result: a filtering soil with a well exposed and sunny terroir that is even called the "Camarague bordelaise". The vines flourish fully without hydric or thermal stress since they are well inked and can fetch water far from the groundwater. Here, the grape varieties of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot are expressed, but not only! With this climate, a whole ecosystem has become established. Those who are nicknamed "Meric's neighbours", it is all this fauna that is present at the estate: frogs, deer, roe deer, foxes.... They accompany us especially during our harvests which we do late for more roundness....