The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Meric
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 52%, Merlot 34%, Petit Verdot 14%
- Soil : Sablo Graveleux
This wine can be enjoyed today and will evolve favourably within 12 years.
This wine will sublimate fine red meats, duck confits, marked cheeses