The Petits Verdots have given their best this year and their crisp and fruity note of Morello cherry
and fruity cherry notes stand out in this year's blend.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Meric
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 52%, Merlot 34%, Petit Verdot 14%
- Soil : Sablo Graveleux
This wine can be enjoyed today and will evolve favourably within 12 years.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
This wine will sublimate fine red meats, duck confits, marked cheeses
Aperitif - Foie gras - Cheese - Game - Fish - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS