Château Petit Guillot L'attendu - Rouge - 2015
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Petit Guillot
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot.
- Soil : Sols Argileux.
Now and with a potential of keeping up to 6 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
To impress - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
It goes perfectly well with grilled meats, simmered dishes and cold cuts.
Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS