The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Pierre-Bise
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Savennières
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Chenin
- Soil : Sol schistes.
To be drunk now, but with a potential for aging up to 10 years. Serve chilled between 11 and 13°C.
Will go wonderfully well with dishes such as salmon with sorrel, eel boiling, oysters and will be perfect with Japanese cuisine.