Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Rocher Corbin
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Merlot
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaire
From now on!
A lovely gourmet wine to share with friends!
The Wine Estate
Château Rocher Corbin
At Rocher Corbin, the vines grow in perfect harmony with nature. Here, the majority of the rows are left grassed, the soil receives no chemical input and treatments are very limited. Thus, at harvest time, it is a healthy and proud grape that is picked by hand, and then vinified by gentle methods to produce a fine and tasty wine. And above all, respectful of the environment and people! Located in Montagne, north of Saint-Emilion, on a clay-limestone soil, our family vineyard extends over 9.5 hectares. Planted on the hillside, the vines are on average 35 years old and some date back to the end of the 19th century. The grape varieties of the vineyard are the traditional ones of the region: 85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet franc. The vineyard, which has been worked for a long time with respect for the environment and for man, is now in organic conversion: well thought-out soil work, no fertilizers or chemical inputs, limited yields (45 hl/ha), treatments based on sulfur and copper. At harvest time, the ripe grapes are harvested by hand, sorted and destemmed before maceration. Each variety is vinified separately by cold maceration and long fermentation at controlled temperature. The wine is aged for almost 12 months in barrels and concrete tanks. For a few years now, the vinifications have been done without sulfur. Little by little, SO2 is also disappearing from our maturing techniques.