Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Saint Nabor
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 50 % Grenache, 20% Syrah, 15% Mourvèdre, 15% Carignan
- Soil : Vignoble en terrasses exposées sud à l’abri du mistral. Sols caillouteux constitués de Grès calcaires plus ou moins mélangés d’argile
Can be appreciated today but has a ageing potential of 6 to 8 years. To be served between 16 and 18° C
To be enjoyed with red meats, game such as roasted deer with porcini mushrooms, or soft cheeses