The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Soucherie
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Savennières
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 100% chenin
- Soil : sable, pierres volcaniques, schiste et granite
During your meal. Serve chilled between 9° and 11°. To be kept for up to 15 years.
Its mineral and subtle side will perfectly enhance your fish, scallops and asparagus.