The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Clos Floridène
- Year : 2018
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Graves
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 55 % Sémillon - 45 % Sauvignon
- Soil : Mince couche de sables argileux riches en oxyde de fer, " les sables rouges du barsacais " recouvre le sous-sol calcaire
Can be drunk young, but evolves towards an even more complex bouquet after a few years in the cellar.
Perfect with seafood, fish in sauce or white meat. Perfect with a crispy crab with herbs or a spicy fish in the oven.