The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine A. Jacumin
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache, syrah, carignan
- Soil : sable
This wine can be enjoyed with grilled meats on a summer evening. It can be drunk now and for 7 years without any problem.
Simply with meat, or with cheese as an aperitif or at the end of a meal. Perfect with red meat and fried potatoes.