The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Bernatas
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Merlot
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires
A round, fruity and fresh wine that goes well with meats. To be enjoyed now. Can be kept for about fifteen years. Serving temperature: 16-18° C.
Very good with grilled lamb chops, couscous, rabbit with prunes, Iberian pluma.