The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Chamfort
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vacqueyras
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 65% Grenache 20% Mourvèdre 15% Syrah
- Soil : Sol composé de de galets roulés et de cailloux plus ou moins calcaires.
To be drunk between 3 and 6 years old.
Perfect on a lamb with a garrigue flavour (garlic and thyme) or a roasted pigeon with apple granenailles and candied garlic gingerbread.