Domaine Chanzy Chambertin Grand Cru - Rouge - 2013
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Chanzy
- Year : 2013
- Region : Burgundy
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Pinot Noir 100%
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire et marneux
Serving temperature: 16°C
With noble dishes that are themselves complex, so that the confrontation remains balanced. Of course, game will be welcome, grilled or, even better, in a wine sauce. The power of the tannins of the Chambertin appellation will allow this clash of textures, its aromatic complexity and especially its opulence making the difference.