The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine de Soustres
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Coteaux d'Ensérune
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache noir 100%
- Soil : grès et marnes sableuses (roche sédimentaire calcaire /sables/argiles)
Now or keep a few months before consumption and keep for up to 5 years - serve between 16° and 18° C
Perfect for serving on poultry (chicken fricassee), white meats (veal from Ségala), it goes wonderfully well with sweet and savoury dishes (duck with peaches), uncooked soft cheeses (tommes) and desserts with cooked fruit (fig tart) or ganache (chocolate success).