Domaine Dominique Gruhier Bourgogne Epineuil Capucine - Rosé - 2018
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Dominique Gruhier
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Bourgogne Epineuil
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot gris et Pinot noir
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire du Kimméridgien
Great wine that can be enjoyed all year round as an aperitif or at the table
to accompany Asian and Mediterranean dishes, but also white meats, fish and mixed salads.
Serving temperature: 10/12°C. A decanting is often useful to allow the aromas to express themselves more fully.
Ageing potential: This Rosé can be kept for at least 5 years! It will then express itself on more complex notes.