The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Eblin-Fuchs
- Year : 2013
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Riesling
- Soil : ère secondaire
The Riesling Grand Cru Rosacker is a "Great Bottle". It is appreciated with starters. RIESLING is of course the king of fish and shellfish. It gracefully emphasizes the iodized flavors of seafood products. It is just as admirable with poultry and white meats, or with young cheeses and goats.
When young, the Riesling Grand Cru Rosacker offers sharp, spicy aromas that soften with age, revealing flavours typical of the marl-limestone soils and the Rosacker terroir.