Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Domaine Jean-Marie Haag
- Year : 2019
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.9°
- Grape : Pinot Gris
- Soil : calcaire
Now or in 8 years ... whenever you want.
The ideal companion for brunches, tapas evenings, with or without spices, but also with brioche foie gras, snails, fish in a creamy or spicy sauce, vanilla lobster with chestnuts, a roast with fruit, sweetbreads, blanquette de veau, cooking with cheese (gratin) and mushrooms, stews, and rather young cooked cheeses (Comté, Beaufort)