Domaine JP RIVIERE Crémant Bourgogne - Pétillant
Fresh, direct, complex, it combines notes of citrus fruits and white flowers with a slightly biscuity finish.
The word of the Winemaker, Domaine JP RIVIERE :
Finesse des bubbles, Gras du Chardonnay, a crémant with a rare elegance for demanding palates!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Domaine JP RIVIERE
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Crémant de Bourgogne
- Classifications : Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Chardonnay
- Soil : coteaux argilo-calcaire
- Effervescence type : gross - less than 12 g/l
Serve chilled: 8 to 12°C
To be enjoyed in its youth (under 1 to 2 years)
It can be enjoyed from the aperitif to the dessert (diplomate, sabayon, pineapple tiramisu) and with delicate dishes such as a vol-au-vent of scallops or a risotto with gambas.
A great Crémant for great occasions.
THE LATEST COMMENTS