Domaine La Fourmone Le Burlet - Rouge
Brilliant color with ruby reflections. It blossoms around aromas connoting small red fruits. All in nuances, it reveals subtle toasted and woody sensations; fruity and floral. The finish is fresh, long and spicy with cumin and liquorice.
The word of the Winemaker, Famille Combe :
Burlet is the name associated with the red Vin de france in the range. More than a century ago, "Burle" was the name of the three brothers who owned the Fourmone. Today, we pay tribute to them with three vintages, for three colours and three brothers.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine La Fourmone
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache, Carignan, Syrah et Caladoc
- Soil : Calcaire argileux
Cellaring potential: 1 to 2 years
A wine of every moment, it is as tasty as an aperitif as it is around a more festive meal. It is perfect for grilling, salads and savoury pies.
THE LATEST COMMENTS