Domaine Les Grandes Costes 7 Rangées AOP Pic Saint Loup - Rouge - 2017
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Les Grandes Costes
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pic Saint Loup AOP Coteaux du Languedoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah 50%, Grenache 40%, Carignan 10%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire caillouteux
An exceptional wine for an exceptional evening! To be enjoyed now, and to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C"
Charcuterie, pâtés, grilled red meat or meat in sauce, lamb, pork, lamb, couscous, chicken in the pot, braised veal shank in cider, braised quail stuffed with dried fruits, chicken fricassee in red wine and mushrooms...