Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Luneau-Papin
- Year : 2017
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil : Micaschistes à 2 micas
This wine is perfect as an aperitif. Drink now or store.
Perfect with haddock in sauce or mushroom soup.
The Wine Estate
20 kilometers from Nantes, in the south of the Loire, the vineyard of Domaine Luneau-Papin covers 38 hectares of vines on the sunny hillsides of Sèvre et Maine. The estate has been a regular in the Grands Guides for several years now. The guides RVF, Gault & Millau, Bettane & Dessauve congratulate each year the quality of the Muscadet vintages and the tables of starred restaurants honor the vintages of the domain by putting them on their wine list! Since the middle of the 17th century, the Luneau-Papin estate has been planted with the Melon grape variety, originally from Burgundy, called "Muscadet". This Muscadet has found its favorite soil, made of mica rocks, schists, serpentinite, granite and gneiss with two mica. The domain jealously guards treasures in a cellar fitted out in constant temperature and hygrometry of the great vintages of these last forty years.