Domaine Ménard Gaborit Monnières Saint-Fiacre - Blanc - 2018
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Ménard Gaborit
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre Et Maine Cru Monnières Saint-Fiacre
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil : Gneiss
This cuvée will be perfect for any type of meal based on ready meals. Consume now and up to 10 years.
This terroir wine will go perfectly with a Nordic dish made from smoked salmon, smoked tuna or smoked eel, but also with hard cheeses and even game.