Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : DOMAINE MONTESQUIOU
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Jurançon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100 % Petit Manseng
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-silicieux riche en galets
optimal maturity in 2021.
Ideal with foie gras, it will surprise you with a sheep's cheese from the Pyrenees.
The Wine Estate
Located in the Béarn region, Domaine Montesquiou has seen several generations of winegrowers of character who have endeavored to reveal the best of the Pyrenean terroir of the Jurançon hillsides. Our white wines are produced with specific grape varieties: Gros Manseng for its freshness and aromatic power, Petit Manseng for its roundness and concentration, Camaralet and Petit Courbu for their finesse and character. These historical varieties thrive on our sunny, south-east facing slopes. Our vocation is to express our clay-siliceous terroir to the best of our ability in each of our wines by separating our parcels according to their grape varieties and their exposure. The grapes are harvested by hand, at optimum maturity, and each bunch is carefully picked by the same team and placed in boxes. The whole of our harvest is pressed and vinified by the two Montesquiou brothers at the Domaine located in the heart of the vineyard.