The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Montrose
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Côtes de Thongue
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : viognier
- Soil : terres blanches argilo-calcaires et cailloutis villafranchiens (galets roulés à composante argilo-siliceuse).
Serve between 8° and 10°C.
Serve chilled as an aperitif. At the table with fish, shellfish, Asian cuisine, cheese...