Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Domaine Parazols-Bertrou
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Vin de Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Merlot 50% & Syrah 50%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
From now on. Serve between 16° and 18°C.
White meats, roasted poultry, grilled meat with friends.
The Wine Estate
Béatrice and Jean-Marie, in their early forties, decided to start a private cellar in 2003 in order to realize their youthful dream. It is in a small semi-buried cellar under their family house that the adventure begins with the promotion of atypical wines with a strong sympathy capital. In 2005, one evening of intense reflection over a glass or two, "Ni Ange Ni Démon" was born. Later, he will explain that this name was inspired by his wife and his mother-in-law, the story does not say who was the Demon. As fame grew, a new winery was born in 2007 and their two sons Nans and Jason joined them in this crazy adventure. One evening in January 2018, Jean-Marie is in the middle of an intensive tasting of the 2017 vintage and at the ?nth bottle of "tasted" beverage suddenly came to him a great idea... "Storm under the comforter" is born.