Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Domaine Parazols-Bertrou
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cinsault (50%) et Grenache (50%)
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire et grès de Carcassonne
From now on. Serve between 16° and 17°.
To impress - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
To be shared as a couple or with friends, depending on your taste, with a platter of cold cuts or white meats.
Aperitif - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS