The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Domaine Pierre Sourdais
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Chinon
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sables et graviers
After an early bottling, i.e. around February, March, this dry wine of the tender type will be ready for consumption. Its fruity dominance, roundness and freshness will then satisfy you. In any case, I advise you to drink it within two years to fully appreciate its aromas.
As an aperitif or with summer salads, it is essential to taste it at a temperature of 8 to 10° to highlight all its charms.